Auto Production & Windfarms RECRUITMENT / Jobs
Our company specialises in four separate types of Wind turbine developments & Consultancy services:
1 - Windturbines connected to the grid in rural upland locations (Traditional Windfarms)
2 - Connecting new or second hand reconditioned windturbines to your factory or large industrial unit (Auto Production)
3 - Connecting windturbines less than 500KW in size to the local grid. Connecting Windturbines in this format bypasses the current Eirgrid windfarm gate connection process.
4 - Supplying reconditioned wind turbines to European customers, especially Italy and Northern Ireland
Due to our very detailed knowledge of wind turbines and the electricity grid, we can connect a wind turbine seamlessly into a grid connection using one of the three options above. We are actively sourcing suitable land sites for wind turbine connections of less than 500KW. Contact us immediately if you think you have a site to lease or develop.
Windturbines.ie provide a full turnkey development and consultancy service from initial feasibility studies through to commissioning of installed turbines and after-sales service. The list of topics that we cover (not in order) are as follows:
- Wind measurement
- Planning Permission activities and EIS
- Grid Connection studies and interaction
- Project finance and draft budgets
- Procurement and construction management
- Project management, installation and commissioning
- Service and project optimization agreements for 20 years
We have also built up our specialist procurement, refurbishment and supply chain to supply refurbished wind turbines into Italy.
Our Company Achievments to date
- First installed Commercial Auto-production turbine in Ireland – Enercon 800KW, Lusk, Co. Dublin
- 1000MW wind farm development Joint Venture development in South Africa with Eurocape and Alpha Wind
- Auto Production site in Scotland, Northern Gear and Tool, Arbroath
- Wind mapping project for Cork Lower Harbour Pharmaceutical Companies - Pfizer, Centocor, Novartis, Depuy & Glaxo Smith Kline
- Development of 20 x 500Kw wind turbine projects in Ireland - Mayo, Cork and Kerry
- 12 years wind farm development experience in Ireland
- Project supervision of installation of 18 x 20Kw wind turbines in Portugal
- Winners of the Commercial Media Group, Renewable Energy Company of the Year 2011.
- Installation of reconditioned Vestas Wind turbines in Leisure Centres in Ireland.
- Supply of reconditioned wind turbines to Italy.
- Strategic relationship with L-Power, Italy to supply the Italian market with refurbished wind turbines
Call us now to find out how we can generate an income for you!
We don't just supply turbines, we bring them to life!